The skin of the body always needs care and protection, especially the lips. Persistently performing the exfoliating, your lips will be nourished smooth and plump.
Why must exfoliate lips?
– The exfoliating on the lips helps girls have a pink, plump, healthy and seductive lips.
– When your lips are smoother thanks to the disappearance of dead skin cells, lip cosmetics such as lipsticks, lipliner, lip balm and lip gloss will definitely keep the effect longer on the lips your lovely.
– Exfoliating dead skin on lips also makes your lips moisturized longer; Greatly reduce dryness and cracked lips.
– If you regularly exfoliate your lips, you will no longer have to worry about dry wind and air, because your lips won’t easily crack. Exfoliating is also moisturizing your glamorous lips.
Beauty consultants encourage girls to apply exfoliants to their lips at least once a week, and increase the number of times they get cold. Each exfoliating process only takes a few minutes, you just need to make a habit every evening or even after brushing your teeth. With regular exfoliating of dead skin on the lips, a beautiful lips full of charm is entirely possible.
Some exfoliating formulas for lips
Exfoliate with sugar
– 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
– A few drops of water
– A few drops of olive oil
Mix the sugar and add a few drops of water. Apply the mixture evenly to your lips, then gently massage for about 30 seconds. Rinse again with warm water. Next, apply a little olive strawberry to your lips. This will help the lips regain moisture quickly.
Exfoliate with honey and banking soda
– 1 teaspoon of honey
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda
Blend the two ingredients together, apply the paste to your lips and leave on for 5 minutes. Then use your hands to gently massage and rinse with warm water. Finally use lip balm for lips.
Mixture of sugar, salt and vaseline
Take advantage of the same Vaseline lip balm that you use every day to create a simple and effective scrub.
– ½ teaspoon sugar
– ½ teaspoon salt
– A little Vaseline
Mix the mixture well. Apply to the lips and leave on lips for 5 minutes. Massage gently to remove dry skin. Rinse with warm water.
Exfoliating from chocolate
– 3 tablespoons white sugar
– 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
– 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive oil
– 1 tablespoon Vanilla or almond oil
– 1 teaspoon of honey
Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl. If the mixture is too loose, we can add sugar. In the case, the mixture is too thick, we can add honey or Olive oil. Store the mixture in an airtight container and refrigerate the refrigerator for 2 to 3 weeks.
Apply chocolate mixture to lips and leave on lips for about 5 minutes. You can rinse your lips with warm water and apply lip balm to make lips feel softer.
Exfoliate from sugar and coconut oil
– 1 lip balm
– 2 teaspoons of white sugar
– 1 teaspoon coconut oil (liquid)
Remove lip balm from lip balm. Add 2 tablespoons of white sugar to your crushed lip balm. Coconut oil will make a thicker paste. Then, you put the mixture in a bottle with a lid and leave for 1 month.
To use, apply the mixture to your lips and massage gently. You can use your fingers or a toothbrush to exfoliate.
We can use 3-4 times / week.